Saturday, January 16, 2010

Birthday Breakfast

Good Morning! This morning my parents to me out for breakfast to the famous "Downey Flake" on the island. They are known for their home made donuts. I have been to this place several times before and have never eaten one til today. My special treat for the day!!
HMMMMM...looks good for starters!

What is this thing???


Love the face !!!!!
NO, not for me at this time.

Try again....then Alexsei threw the donut on the floor.
ALL DONE with that!
Dave and I thought he would love to eat the donut ...we were very surprized he didn't.
Next time we will try a sugar or a chocolate coverd one.





2 comments:

Katie said...

I would throw the plain doughnut on the floor too! It's sugar ones if you want him to eat more of the doughnut part or then chocolate and you only eat the top...

Anonymous said...

This was priceless!! Love you guys!